Creekside Church exists to . . . Follow Jesus. Love God. Love People. Launched in 1989 the church is located on 33 acres in northwest Waterloo. Creekside is a non-denominational, evangelical, contemporary, team oriented, growing congregation
(1900+) with multiple staff and multiple Sunday services. We are passionate about evangelism, worship, teaching and caring for those both inside and outside the church family. These values are expressed in our dynamic Youth and Young Adults ministries. By
teaching truth through God’s Word and being culturally relevant, staff and volunteer leaders develop relationships with students during weekly experiences, special events, retreats and serving opportunities.
If you have a heart that beats strong for youth and young adults, check out what it will take to be the Senior Youth and Young Adults Pastor at Creekside.
We’ll smile if you are:
- Knowledgeable in youth and young adult ministries with 3+ years of experience and hold a theological degree or diploma
- An excellent and compelling teacher
- Experienced in developing and motivating volunteer adults and youth to become leaders
- Awesome at communicating and relating to others, especially youth, young people and their parents
- Pumped up about Creekside’s vision and want to become a part of our church family
You’ll be happy if you enjoy:
- Building relational youth and young adult ministry teams in a large and growing church
- Recruiting, training, and leading adult volunteers and youth leaders
- Overseeing weekly youth and young adult worship experiences that include many technical components and a live band
- Being a team player who collaborates with all ministries
We’ll high-five if you:
- Desire to excel in a vibrant growing church community
- Are present and engaged with technology and media relevant to youth and young adults
- Can text 50 words a minute
- Are highly competitive and energetic
- Can name the current top five most popular songs, movies, and television shows
- Make us laugh
The Pastor of Senior Youth and Young Adults is a senior leadership role at Creekside, holding a position on the Pastors Team. This role provides overall leadership for both the Senior Youth (~120 youth) and the Young Adults Ministries (~100 young adults)
and also gives oversight to the Junior Youth Pastor and TNT (Teens and Nearly Teens) program.
If this sounds like you…..send us your resume: email@example.com and quote the job title “Pastor of Senior Youth and Young Adults”. Deadline: Tuesday, June 24, 2014.