Are you a talented, experienced worship leader with a passion to lead people toward greater connection to God?
Is your heart's desire to make an impact with your musical gifts and leadership passions?
If so, you may be just what we’re looking for.
Team Church (TC) is a growing congregation of 1,200 plus members (800+ Sunday average) in the suburbs of Charlotte, North Carolina. We are looking for someone who is both an incredible Worship Leader on stage and a Pastor of the people they oversee
in the Arts Ministry. We want a spiritual developer of our artists to join our staff team and lead our Worship Arts Ministry.
• Talented vocally with strong musical experience
• Skillfully adept with guitar and/or keyboard and preferably other musical instruments
• Passionate about modern worship, respectful of historical worship traditions and excellent at balancing the fresh and the familiar
• An excellent communicator on stage, in person and in digital correspondence
• A high energy team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
• Experienced in building and leading a team/band
• Well versed in Musical Pre and Post Production including crafting and utilizing loops, tracks and clicks in live worship (Reason, Live and Logic)
• Knowledgeable about live audio mixing on digital consoles (TC uses Digico in our main auditorium)
• A Planning Center Online genius, who is a master of scheduling people, organizing the flow of a service, charting music and communicating to your teams of volunteers
• A college graduate
YOU WILL NEED TO BE:
• A motivated Self Starter who longs to be creative and wants to lead out in the creativity of our services.
• The primary worship leader for weekly services while raising up and mentoring other worship leaders at TC.
• Responsible for planning, organizing and spiritually leading our Sunday worship services.
• Recruiting, training, building and scheduling an incredible team of volunteer musicians.
• Supporting and helping to train our incredible student led band that plays each Wednesday night.
• Responsible for other worship and leadership responsibilities as determined by the Lead Pastor.
Would be Awesome if you:
• Enjoy Sports and Outdoor Activities
• Write great music
• Play multiple instruments and can train others in multiple instruments
All degrees may apply. However, a college graduate with a degree in music, ministry, band and the like is preferred.
If interested in being considered, please email ALL of the following items directly to
Kenny@teamchurch.com - do not apply on
• Letter of Introduction detailing who you are, educational background, spiritual background and testimony, and what experience you have leading worship and leading a band.
• A current resume with photo
• Links to video and audio of you leading worship. (video is preferred, and will be required if you are one of the final candidates)
Applications without video or audio will not be considered