The Campus Worship Leader will point people towards Jesus through the medium of art and music and oversee the planning, execution and overall quality of the campus worship gatherings under the leadership of the Worship Director and Executive Director of
Creative Arts. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice
by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
- Lead worship for the weekend campus gatherings, along with rotating through and leading in other CS campuses/venues when applicable.
Staff and Volunteer Development
- Help recruit, develop, and lead volunteers.
- Assist in weekly service programming along with the Creative Arts Team.
- Serve as “quality control” for weekend service assets.
- Oversee band scheduling and service flow in Planning Center.
Role Model in Personal Life:
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Must have 2 years experience in worship/music ministry.
- Proficient understanding of scripture
- Be musically proficient (have an understanding of basic music theory) and be able to lead vocally.
- Have the ability to coach and lead a band.
- Have the ability to create new arrangements of songs (recommended).
- Have the desire and ability to create original music (recommended).
- Be proficient in Planning Center and Pro Presenter.
- Be proficient in Ableton, Sibelius and ProTools (recommended).
- Have the ability to read lead sheets.
- Have the ability to read music (recommended).
Important skills/personal traits
- Have the ability to communicate, lead and engage with the congregation from a stage setting.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, while also being able to function cooperatively as a member of a team.
- Align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
Submit resume along with video of you leading worship to email@example.com. Video is a requirement to apply for this position.