Has God called you to lead His people in worship and gifted you to do so? Do you have a heart not simply to perform, but to help people enter in to a spiritual time of bringing praise and honor to God? Do you have a burning passion for students? Do you
long to see kids come to know Christ and to make Him known to others? Does it excite you to see the body of Christ serve in such a way that people feel Christ’s love and are changed? If so, we want to hear from you. As family life pastor you will be responsible
for overseeing worship, youth, and assimilation. As a worship leader you will be called to organize, lead, and execute corporate worship in such a way that it causes our church to worship God the rest of the week. As a youth pastor you will be called to
teach and shepherd the hearts of our youth to become mature Disciples of Christ who can reproduce. As an assimilation director you will be responsible for organizing, leading, and directing the process of turning the uncommitted visitors into active members
in our church.
- Fully Devoted Follower of Jesus Christ who has accepted Him as their personal Savior.
- Have witnessed a call by God to lead worship and pastor youth in a local church.
- If married, has a spouse that fully supports his or her call to ministry.
- Gifted as a lead vocalist and with playing a musical instrument(s)
- Able to organize worship services, coordinate band, and vocal team members
- Experience leading worship and pastoring youth is preferred.
- Must lead a Christ-honoring lifestyle that is above reproach.
- Must have a passion for discipling students ages 12 to 18.
- Must have the spiritual gifts of teaching/shepherding/administration
- Must be willing to work within the church’s ministry model (We don’t want a “silo” student ministry.)
- Must be willing to work with the Children’s Ministry in coordinating a seamless transition for children moving from the Children’s Ministry into the Student’s Ministry
- Must be willing to schedule work hours in a way that aligns with the student’s schedules
- Must be able to relocate and live within a 15 mile radius of the church.
- Team Player and team builder
- Must agree with the Dove’s doctrinal statements here: www.thedovechurch /#/about-us/doves-beliefs
- Bible College, and or Seminary Training preferred
About the Process
The first step of this process is to submit a resume along with a letter of introduction to email@example.com . We will prayerfully consider each resume we receive. Next, we will send out a questionnaire to every candidate whom we believe may
be a good match for this position and we will request an Internet demo of the candidate leading worship. After reviewing the questionnaires and demos, we will conduct phone interviews with the candidates that are a strong match for our church and will narrow
the list down to 5 candidates. We will invite these candidates to visit with us to discuss their heart for ministry and for this position. From that group we will choose two candidates to be interviewed by our elder board. Each candidate will then be asked
to lead corporate worship and teach a youth class. We ask all candidates for two things. First, patience as we work through this process. Second, to be in prayer as we all seek God’s direction for this ministry.
About The Dove Church
The Dove Church exists to know Christ and make him known. At the Dove our passion is to grow into a deep walk with Christ, and then to serve believers and non-believers alike. We believe that combining the spoken gospel with acts of love is the most powerful
witness we have as Christians. We acknowledge that salvation comes from the grace of God through faith alone and Jesus’ work on the cross including His death, burial and resurrection. We acknowledge that as believers we are called to put our faith into action.
For more information about the church and what we believe, please visit our web site www.thedovechurch.com.