Position: CHILDREN / SMALL GROUPS Pastor
• A deep & growing personal faith in Jesus Christ, a teachable spirit, healthy family life.
• A passion to help all children discover Jesus through worship and Scripture.
• An ability to create, lead teams and manage people.
• A self-motivated leader with a strong work ethic and management skills, willing to take instruction and follow through on projects.
• Supporting the lead pastor in the overall administration of the vision of CRC.
PRIMARY: Children's Pastor EXPECTATIONS Include:
• Overseeing the direction of our children’s ministries: Infant - 5th grade.
• Growing the children’s ministry spiritually and numerically.
• Establishing caring relationships with all children and their families.
• Overseeing the planning, production & follow-through of the kids ministry calendar.
• Developing strong connections with parents, local schools and leaders.
• Recruiting, training and leading volunteer teams with diverse gifts and personalities.
• Ensure that appropriate safety and security procedures are in place & being followed.
• Designing fun and spiritual events year-round.
• Design and carry out fund-raising efforts for the children’s ministry.
SECONDAY: Small Groups Pastor EXPECTATIONS Include:
• Recruit and develop a team of coaches.
• Create and oversee leader development.
• Design, implement and manage strategies that make it easy to join a group.
• Work with the pastor and staff to develop church-wide strategies for small groups.
• Develop an annual plan that ensures continuous improvement and growth.
Please email your resume, a recent photo, personal statement of faith, all media links and your philosophy of ministry to email@example.com