- Will report directly to the Senior Pastor.
- A major focus will be upon the teens of our community and church. Being able to relate, teach, and motivate them to follow Jesus Christ.
- Overseeing and training of the teen workers and the implementation of an overall teen philosophy that fits the principles of ministry as revealed in the Word.
- Helping parents deal with teen and children’s needs/issues.
- Direct supervision of the Children’s director who oversees the children’s/nursery areas of ministry.
- Other responsibilities will be developed in accordance with the person’s spiritual giftedness and talents. They could include some of the following:
1) Worship leading and participating in services.
2) Teaching and Preaching in adult settings with the ability to fill the pulpit as needed.
3) Overseeing the physical facilities of the Church in conjunction with the Board of Deacons.
4) Involvement in missions, both local and international.
5) Evangelism outreach in the local area.
6) Assisting the Senior Pastor in caring for the church body.
7) Assisting in the assimilation process of new attendees.
8) Assisting in the marketing of the church to the community.
The final candidate will have a background check, credit check, and finger print test done.