We are looking for a dynamic woman of faith to join our team to develop and implement a vibrant ministry specifically championing the women of our church. This position will shepherd the many generations of women within our church by providing transformational ministry opportunities including relevant biblical teaching, development in spiritual formation, and growth in missional living. This position will work with our adult ministry team to help develop ministry to grow every adult to full maturity in Christ and supervise our welcome teams.
- Develop and implement vibrant ministry for women to make disciples, grow in faith, and live connected to the mission of Jesus Christ.
- Shepherd the many generations of women in the church toward Christ and toward each other.
- Provide biblical and relevant teaching that develops faith and life transformation.
- Work in close collaboration with the Adult ministry team to develop and maintain plan for discipleship and overall spiritual growth for adults.
- Identify, encourage, and develop gifts of women with leadership potential.
- Encourage and shepherd women who are leading within our discipleship pathway: Rooted leaders and Life group leaders.
- Develop leadership within older generation to disciple and develop younger generation.
- Create rallying points to gather women together for encouragement, connection, and to cast vision for growth, discipleship, and church participation.
- Provide encouragement and training for welcome teams.
- In collaboration with adult ministry team, the larger ministry team, and elders, coordinate congregational care for women, including counseling, hospital visitation, and crisis intervention.
- Strong shepherding skills (listening, leading, counseling, encouraging).
- Passionately and practically teaches scripture.
- Strong gifts in delegating and team building.
- Creativity and vision to develop new ministry that is transformational and reaches across the varied needs of women in different generations and life stages.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- An understanding in use of social media to communicate and rally others.
- Requires a minimum of bachelor’s degree.
- Biblical/theological education (Masters degree or Seminary training) preferred.
- 3+ years experience in large church context.
- 3-5 years direct experience in women’s ministries.
- Adherence to RHCC teaching statement
- Complementarian view on women in ministry
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Rolling Hills Covenant Church
Our Purpose: To know Jesus intimately and to share His love and truth passionately, Our Vision: Valuing our strategic international location, our passion is to be a church family of committed disciples of Jesus as diverse as our community, who reflect the beauty and love of Jesus, and who urgently take the Gospel of Jesus to our neighbors and to the nations. More...