"My life before Jesus was pretty much a mess. I was pretty much bankrupt in all aspects of life. ...some good friends invited us to HVCC...and I finally gave in and turned my life over to God. It was amazing how fast things turned around once I let
go and let God be the leader...I'm not sure what would have been, had I not accepted Jesus." (Actual testimony of a recently baptized man at Hidden Valley.)
If stories of life change like the one above make you excited, then maybe Hidden Valley is the place for you.
We are an innovative, multi-site church with a passion to start many more sites.
We are searching for someone interested in a fun, exciting and challenging work environment, with the following qualities
- A strong singing voice
- A strong guitar player
- A demonstrated track record of team building and training
- A willingness to take risks and experiment to increase impact
- A passion for continuous improvement
- A strong team player
- A willingness to learn and use new technology
- A passion to keep on the cutting edge musically
- The ability to make sure the administrative elements of planning a worship service are carried out from start to finish
- A great sense of humor
The salary will be between $35-42,000 plus great health insurance. Please e-mail your resume and links of you leading worship to firstname.lastname@example.org