Cypress Church is searching for a Campus Pastor to be part of this exciting ministry. Currently, Cypress has two campuses with total weekly attendance of over 3900. Both locations (Alton Darby & Dublin) are in the Central Ohio area. The primary responsibility of the Campus Pastor will be leading the recently launched Dublin Campus.
The Campus Pastor is a spiritual and organizational leader who helps oversee the Dublin Campus of Cypress Church and may be assigned various duties at the central campus. Continual oversight of the campus includes but is not limited to: strong leadership of the Dublin campus and ensuring that things are led in such a way that engages the church with God and one another, continually emphasizing the vision and strategy of Cypress (reach, grow, serve).
- Experienced and proven leader of people and operations
- Strong understanding of God’s Word and biblical truths
- Able to communicate complicated messages into simple terms
- Demonstrates passion for leading people to become fully devoted followers of Christ
- Ability to lead through teams
- Experience leading large groups of people (500+)
- Ability to motivate large groups of people into action and unity
- Outstanding communicator, both verbally and written.
- Minimum of 3 years ministry and leadership experience
- Leadership of Campus Team
- Guides the development of each team member (directly or indirectly)
- Leads the team towards success with vision, focus and goals
- Collaborates with Central Campus Ministry Leadership in development and growth of ministry team leaders and ministry areas
- Casts vision from stage and leads with pastoral authority
- Leads campus attenders in spiritual growth in Christ
- Provides Pastoral Care to the church
- Identify and develop volunteer leaders within the campus
- Outreach to the community
- Management of facility and grounds operation (directly or indirectly)
- Oversight of campus finances (directly or indirectly)
- Ensure campus staff, contractors and others on campus are performing in a manner consistent with Cypress’ policy and procedures
- Preparation and execution of weekend experiences and weekday events with excellence
All interested candidates may submit a resume to the following email address: CampusPastorSearch@CypressChurch.tv
No phone calls please.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Waterbury Campus PastorFaith Church
- New Milford, Connecticut
- January 17
Campus PastorSt. Andrews Presbyterian Church
- New Port Richey, Florida
- January 17
Campus Pastor (171703)Private Profile
- Northeast US, Pennsylvania
- January 11
Campus PastorLIFEGATE Church
- Denver, Colorado
- January 9
Campus PastorChurchology Staffing
- Allison Park , Pennsylvania
- January 3
Cypress Church is a welcoming place that stands on the truth of Scripture. We seek to provide steps towards Jesus Christ for those who are searching for answers in life or community with others, and we believe that there is a hope and a purpose in life that you can't find outside of that relationship with Christ. Our desire is to provide a place where families can come for powerful worship, connection through small groups, and opportunities to serve as they grow in their relationship with Him. Our goal is to make More...