Cornerstone Christian Fellowship first started meeting in an appartment clubhouse in 1995. Pastor Linn Winters has been the Founding and Senior Pastor to lead the church a current attendance of over 6000 residing at three different campuses. Pastor Linn
is known as a Pastor who will do what it takes to reach the lost with a focus on the community. The original campus is located in Chandler, AZ with multi-site locations in San Tan Valley and Scottsdale. The mission of Cornerstone is to reach the Phoenix area
for Christ and produce fully devoted followers of Christ.
Chandler, AZ is the 3rd largest city in Arizona with an estimated population of 245,000 residents, comprised of mostly of families between the ages of 25-55. Chandler is consistently ranked with top schools. With Phoenix metro being only 20 minutes away,
Chandler offers access to multiple professional sports, excellent cultural activities and dining opportunities.
The High School Pastor provides leadership and spiritual shepherding for Cornerstone’s ministry to High School students (grades 9 through 12) and their families. They create an exciting, fun, challenging and growing ministry that engages all high school
students. They should develop vision and infrastructure for this area that is in keeping with the churches ministry strategies and philosophy. They should lead by example, and cultivate a positive spirit throughout the church family. They should represent
Christ and His church well in the community at large. They should be a team player and follow the biblical model of sacrifice by being willing to put the needs of others in front of their own. In all of their actions, they should be positive and supportive
of the Core Values and the Vision of our church.
Lead Student Ministries Staff
- Enlist, equip, and empower a team of volunteers to own and lead the High School Ministry and invest in the lives of High School students
- Manage, invest in, develop, and coach a paid staff team
- Develop Student Leadership within the High School Ministry in which students are learning to be the church and invest in people around them.
- Develop strategic initiatives to gain access to and earn the right to be heard on local high school campuses
- Develop and execute an annual calendar of events for the High School Ministry that works in symmetry with the overall Student & Young Adult Ministry.
- Create ongoing large and small group environments, mission trips, retreats, and outreach events.
- Successfully develop and nurture relationships with local High School Faculty and Staff, students, volunteers and the paid staff of the church.
- Create an environment that attracts High School Students within Cornerstone as well as outside of the church.
- Serve as the primary Teaching Pastor for the High School Ministry.
- Communicate the Gospel and biblical principles in a creative and culturally relevant manner to Students
Role Model in Personal Life
- Model the qualifications of an elder (1 Tim 3:1-7, Titus 1:6-9, 1 Peter 5:1-4).
- Model biblical community in his relationships (Matt 5:23-24, Matt 18:15-17, Eph 4:25-32).
- Model biblical family life before the body (Eph 5:22-6:4).
- Model biblical integrity in all things (1 Tim 6:11-12).
- Three years experience in fulltime ministry, at least 2 years in a church larger than 1500 members.
- Experience leading Jr High or High School Ministry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an area of concentration that has equipped him/her for vocational ministry.
- Must possess these key spiritual gifts: Leadership, Administration and Teaching.
- Must align with the vision, values, and doctrinal statement of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship.
- Must be a member of Cornerstone Christian Fellowship who supports the vision and values.
Important skills/personal traits
- Generates new ideas, gives direction and allows others to work the details.
- Socially poised and confident, able to speak to large and small groups.
- Takes on multiple challenges assignments and succeeds.
- Assertive and motivated for successful ministry.
Submit resume, cover letter, preaching video and any social media to email@example.com.