WHAT IS NEWPOINTE?
NewPointe Community Church is a multisite church that exists to lead people to realize and reach their full potential in Jesus Christ. We are actively pursuing a 10 by 20 Vision to reach NE Ohio through 10 campuses by 2020. With 4 existing campuses reaching
over 4,000 people, our 5th and 6th campuses will open in Akron and Wooster, OH in 2015. Learn more about NewPointe at newpointe.org.
WHAT IS THE RESIDENT INTERNSHIP?
The NewPointe Resident Internship is an intensive, hands-on leadership training experience. It is designed to fully prepare leaders for effective full-time ministry. The internship is available for three semesters each year: Summer, Spring, and Fall. Interns
may participate in one, two, or three semesters in a row. A monthly stipend is provided to assist with the cost of living and provided housing opportunities are available.
Components of the Resident Internship Program include the following:
- Valuable ministry leadership experience
- Regular 1-on-1 coaching
- Weekly development times with the intern team and pastors
- Leadership development with our lead pastor, Dwight Mason
- Biblical learning opportunities with the NewPointe Institute
WHAT AREAS ARE AVAILABLE FOR INTERNSHIP?
- Adult Ministry (men’s, women’s, couples)
- Church Planting (building a team, launching a campus)
- Creative Arts (worship, production, creative design, audio engineer)
- Family Life (children up to 5th grade)
- Student Ministry (middle school, high school)
- Video Team
WHO IS IT FOR?
The NewPointe Resident Internship is designed for college students, college graduates, and high school graduates who feel called to lead in ministry.
HOW DO I APPLY?
Applications to begin this Fall are due by May 15. All interested applicants are required to complete the Resident Internship Application found at newpointe.org/internship.
In order to be considered, applicants must include a cover letter, resume, photo, and one-minute video explaining why they want to be an intern and why they should be chosen. Applicants interested in interning as a Worship Leader must include two videos
of themselves leading worship.
WHAT IF I HAVE QUESTIONS?
Please contact Ryan Stigile at email@example.com