Parkside Church is a growing, vibrant church of 350 that is looking to take our church to the next level of ministry. We are loosely affiliated with the Conservative Baptists and Converge (formerly BGC). With our new facilities (built 7 years ago) and our newly developed land , we are poised to reach into our community and help those who are far from God take their next steps toward him.
A quiet, safe place in northern Arizona to raise your children, with a small town atmosphere, a friendly relaxed, no-pressure way of life where practically everyone knows each other. Additionally, we have wide-open spaces, the Verde river, a mild 4-season climate and panoramic views from the vistas above our valley.
To create an IRRESISTIBLE church that PASSIONATELY pursues LIFECHANGE!
We gather together weekly to CELEBRATE God’s active involvement in our lives and in our church family; thanking Him for His undeserving grace and mercy!
We exist to CONNECT and live in close-knit, loving community which builds the body of Christ by encouraging the sharing of life, helping to meet the needs within each one of us, and stimulating personal growth.
Our life in Christ is only fully realized as we learn to reflect the generosity of God by leveraging all of our resources to minister to other people, advance His Kingdom, and turn the world upside down.
We love people enough to reach out to those who have no relationship with Jesus by INVESTING in their lives and INVITING them to attend Parkside so that they will hear and understand what it means to be a Christ follower.
Student Ministries Director
To develop and refine an exciting and passionate Student Ministry that reflects the overall vision of Parkside (CELEBRATE, CONNECT, GIVE, GO).
Reports to: Lead Pastor
- Create environments for Middle School & High School Students
“Come and Grow” Environments - currently Sundays @ 10:30am
The format for this time is flexible provided that an environment is created conducive to age
appropriate Bible learning and friendship building.
“Come and See” Environments
HS & MS students need activities that they can invite their friends too that are fun and energetic.
These environments are designed to be attractive to unchurched outsiders with the hope of
making social connections with Christians that will lead to spiritual connections to Christ.
- Partner with parents to lead their students to GROW
- Recruit, train and lead volunteers to love and lead students
- Manage budget and student facilities in professional manner
- Create avenues for students to CELEBRATE God through worship, CONNECT by developing healthy relationships, GIVE to others through serving and sacrifice and GO Influence our community for Christ.
- Create policies and procedures for the church, leaders and students in order to maintain safety and security of the ministry.
- Ensure that students are a vital ministry in the life of our church and are in line with the overall vision.
- Develop relationships in the community with schools and organizations in order to build bridges into student culture.
Term of employment:
Full Time salary position with benefits
- A growing and vibrant relationship with Jesus
- A healthy marriage and family (if married)
- Ability to be an effective communicator of Scripture
- A self-motivated leader that wants to create a ministry from the ground up
- Ability to lead at a high capacity in order to grow with the church
- Has prior experience in leading students in a ministry setting
- Formal Bible training is preferable, but negotiable
- Annual salary with housing allowance
- Ministry expense account
- Annual vacation time
- Medical insurance compensation
Please submit All of the following:
- A resume with picture of you (and your family if applicable)
- A brief letter about you and your passions in ministry
- Why you are a great fit for the passions and vision of Parkside
- Short list of your favorite writers
- A link to your website, blog, videos, Youtube, and/or Facebook page
Submit to Robin@parksidecampverde.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Children and Youth MinistriesBeloit First Christian Church
- Beloit, Kansas
- January 23
Associate Pastor of Children and Youth MinistriesBeloit First Christian Church
- Beloit, Kansas
- January 23
Associate PastorPeace Lutheran Church
- Hazen, North Dakota
- January 22
Director of Christian Education for Children, Youth and FamiliesSpring Valley Presbyterian Church
- Columbia, South Carolina
- January 21
Student Pastor - 1766MinisterSearch
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- January 21