Plain City United Methodist Church is a growing, outward-focused community of disciples pursuing the mission to connect imperfect people on a journey to Be, Love and Serve like Jesus.
We envision a movement of God multiplying disciples, missional communities and Kingdom influence locally, regionally and globally.
We are seeking a gifted and passionate worship leader to partner with us in reaching some of the 90,000+ people in our area who are unconnected to Christ and a community of faith.
Primary responsibilities will include leading an already-established worship band, recruiting and developing new musicians/team members, leading a weekday practice and two Sunday morning worship services.
Applicants should have the ability to lead a band instrumentally and vocally.
Exposure to the discipleship and missional community practices of www.3dmovements.com will be an advantage.
For additional information contact Pastor Blaine Keene,
pastor@BeLoveServe.org or (614)873-4513. Resumes can be sent directly to:
Plain City UMC
ATTN: Pastor Blaine Keene
202 N. Chillicothe St.
Plain City, OH 43064
1) Vital personal relationship with Jesus Christ
2) Knowledge and understanding to help shape a meaningful worship experience for current and emerging generations
3) Ability to lead a worship band, including the ability to lead instrumentally and vocally
4) Desire to humbly serve God and others
5) Spiritually gifted to lead others in worship through music
6) Experience as an effective worship leader
7) Strong interpersonal and communication skills
8) Strong leadership skills
9) Ability to identify, recruit, equip, and support lay servants in music ministry
10) Commitment to biblical living and orthodox Christian beliefs
11) General understanding of and appreciation for the theology, church structure, and ministry opportunities within the United Methodist Church