As we continue to grow as a church, we want to see God’s grace transform the lives of people from brokenness to wholeness. We have an opportunity every week in our weekly gatherings to build up, encourage, and inspire our people to live missionally. In
order to maximize this opportunity, we have to make sure that our venues are setup properly. The goal is to facilitate environments where our people can have an encounter with God. This is why the role of the Tech Arts Director is critical to our success
every week. Having the right person to champion the technical needs of our venues will help us move South Tampa Fellowship forward into what God has in store for our church.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Shepherd our Tech Arts team members.
- Work with staff/volunteers to make sure that sermon slides, lyrics, and graphics are prepared for our services.
- Work with the Worship Pastor/Leader to determine the needs for each service.
- Provide ongoing feedback and make recommendations that will help us achieve our goals in our venues.
- Provide oversight and direction for the technical needs of the Ballast Point campus including but not limited to:
Online experience (live service)
- Lead a team of volunteers to facilitate our services at the Ballast Point campus. Services include the following:
Sunday morning worship East
Sunday morning worship West
- Recruit and train volunteers for the following positions:
- Determine what positions are necessary in each venue.
- Weekly schedule volunteers to run the services.
- Properly manage your department budget to ensure that we stay within the level of our expected expenditures.
This job description is not all–inclusive and may be added to verbally or in writing by the employee’s supervisor at any time.