Victory Church is currently hiring a Senior Graphic & Web Designer to lead in the design and production of print, web, and various collateral materials for our church. We would like the applicant to have an exceptional understanding of print & web design/development.
Graphic responsibilities include, but are not limited to, concept to completion of all print, web, & service elements. Projects will include weekly bulletins, message series visuals, brochures, ministry handouts, & more. Must be able to lead and work with
a team of other staff creatives to accomplish effective visual elements.
Web responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, maintaining all Victory Church and affiliate websites, apps, and social media. Assist in weekly updates of media content, as well as being able to grow our current website as we continue to expand.
While web knowledge is important, the ability to design and integrate custom templates is required.
- A degree or 3-5 years work-related experience in Graphic & Web Design
- Follower of Jesus Christ: strong and growing in your faith
- Must be willing to attend Victory Church regularly
- Reinforce the brand of Victory Church through design & media by providing direction and insight to other Victory creatives
- Understand and exhibit, through their work, the principles of design and layout
- Must be able to lead a team in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time management and ability to meet multiple deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be a strong problem solver
- Must be proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, & Dreamweaver
- Have experience with web hosting architectures and MySQL Databases
- Must be able to demonstrate knowledge and examples of CMS Experience (Wordpress)
- Must have experience with social media, including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
- Must be able to produce a project from conception to completion
- Must be open to critique and willing to collaborate with other designers
- Must have an exceptional portfolio of previous examples of work
- Continually hone and refine skills by staying up to date with design trends and best practices
- Must be willing to work in a Mac based environment
- Additional experience with motion graphics and video editing are beneficial
You MUST have an online portfolio & digital resumé to be considered. Email your resume & link to: firstname.lastname@example.org