Seeking candidates to fulfill oversight of all Children’s programming. This is a Lead Team position whose oversight includes:
- Recruiting, training, developing, and maintaining large children’s volunteer team.
- Advanced planning of weekly teaching curriculum. (252 Basics, First Look)
- Large group teaching.
- Weekly maintenance of children’s facility and decor.
- Parent communication and support.
- Children and family events.
- Childcare for church-wide events.
- Pre-school assistant/manager.
- A Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Significant experience with children's ministry/leadership.
- Strong personal spiritual life.
- Strong working knowledge of the Scripture.
- Experience with parents.
- Genuine passion for kids and family.
- High-level team leader skills.
- High-level communication/teaching skills. (With multi-media interaction)
- High-level relational skills.
- High-level organizational skills.
- Team player.
- Must work Sunday mornings.
- Competent computer skills.
- Theological agreement with Statement of Faith.
E-mail cover letter, resume, and recent picture to: