ABOUT THE CHURCH:
Eagle Creek is a non-denominational Bible teaching church that launched in 2005 and has grown to 1100 at two campuses. Our mission is to empower people to become all that God created them to be. Our church is full of young families who are authentically growing in faith. Eagle Creek has strong unity, momentum and a healthy leadership environment. We have just begun our journey into multisite and plan to launch more campuses in the years to come.
ABOUT THE AREA:
Harrisonville, Missouri is located on the southeast side of Kansas City with a population of 10,000. It is the county seat and home of Eagle Creek's first campus which currently averages 240.
- Lead the children’s ministry by creating, developing, implementing, recruiting and maintaining a healthy, exciting and forward-moving ministry for children at the Harrisonville campus.
DUTIES INCLUDE (but not limited to):
- Conduct large-scale children’s events every year
- Recruit and assimilate volunteers onto the children’s ministry team
- Conduct ongoing training for children’s ministry workers and volunteers
- Supervise the nursery department and its director
- Host a weekly AWANA program during the school year
- Conduct a weekly, high-energy Children’s Church gathering on Sundays (for multiple services)
- Recruit, train and involve younger leaders through a monthly Leader’s In Training program.
- Conduct the annual Kids Kraze (our high-energy version of Vacation Bible School)
- Communicate consistently with parents
OTHER SPECIFIC DUTIES INCLUDE:
- Ordering curriculum
- Scheduling volunteers
- Administrating programs
- Creative planning
- Setting-up / running the check-in system on Sundays
- Providing occasional on-site child care
- A mature, committed follower of Christ
- Well-spoken of by former employees / colleagues / ministry companions
- Even-tempered and able to exhibit a confident, calm disposition during crisis and conflict
- Passionate about reaching and growing children for Christ
- A self-starter with a deep-seeded work ethic
- Composed yet flexible
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to make quick and good decisions
- A growth-oriented, forward thinker
- A multi-tasker who gives attention to detail while being concerned about overall ministry quality
- Understanding the value of cleanliness and the importance of preparedness
- BA in a child / education / Christian education related field
- 3 years of children’s pastor experience in a church of at least 200 - 500 members
- Eagle Creek Harrisonville Campus Pastor
Please e-mail applications to email@example.com. We will not be receiving any phone calls about this job posting. For more information about Eagle Creek Church, please visit eaglecreekchurch.com.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Children's Ministry DirectorCapshaw Baptist Church
- Harvest, Alabama
- October 21
Children's Ministry Director/PastorCornwall Church
- Bellingham, Washington
- October 20
Children's Ministry DirectorChrist Community Church
- West Chester, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Pastor of Children's MinistryChandler Christian Church
- Chandler, Arizona
- October 20
Pastor of Children's MinistriesWhittier Area Community Church
- Whittier, California
- October 20
Eagle Creek Church
Eagle Creek Church is a 9 year old church plant that has quickly grown to over 1100 at 2 campuses. We are reaching young families far from Christ in our community. We are a high energy very modern church that is compassionately serving the needs of our community year round. ECC has strong biblical preaching and a committment to delivering God's grace to those who need it most.More...