River Hills Community Church, an interdenominational church located in Lake Wylie, SC, is seeking a full-time Director of Family Ministries who will have direct oversight and accountability for developing and implementing a Christian education foundation
for the families of our church. A primary focus will initially be children and youth (infant through senior high). The objective of this position will be cohesiveness of vision, spiritual growth and spiritual awareness in each respective age group. Depending
on the activities involved, the work schedule may vary, but Sunday is considered one of the workdays.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess a personal belief in Jesus Christ as their Savior
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college in Christian Education or other Christian faith-based youth/children training is preferred, but a combination of education and applicable education/experience will be considered
- Prefer 3-5 years of experience as a Christian leader in a church or similar environment
- Experience selecting age-appropriate program material such as books, videos and music
- Experience coordinating/organizing day field trips and more lengthy overnight trips
- Excellent organization and computer skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience managing and guiding part-time staff and recruiting, motivating and training volunteers
Please e-mail your resume to SueD@rhcconline.org along with a cover letter stating the date you are available to start and your salary requirements. Deadline for submission is April 30, 2014.
Please no agency calls or phone calls.