Community Life Groups Pastor
We are looking for a specialist who is passionate about creating Community Life Groups where together we are known and loved, grow deep and strong and selflessly serve each other and the world. The ideal candidate is a creative, entrepreneurial leader
and inspirational team builder with the ability to set the broader stage and make decisions about the general direction of off-campus Life Group programming. The Life Groups Pastor will be integral in recruiting, launching, coaching and shepherding Life Group
leaders, as well as cohesively managing the planning and implementation of the details required to define and accomplish the vision. Of special note, is our desire to capture the burgeoning newlywed and young couple population at Elmbrook.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Demonstrate a vibrant and growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Active participation or member of Elmbrook church.
- Endorse and support Elmbrook statement of faith, vision and core values.
- Commitment to living our discipleship attributes: connecting, gathering, serving, giving and multiplying.
- Provide strategic leadership – ability to inspire others by casting and clarifying vision, long range planning.
- A desire to grow, seeking relationships, resources and training to assist in the continuation of personal and professional growth.
- Model servant leadership by attitude and practice.
- A gifted builder who can recruit, train and deploy leaders.
- A proven track record of ministry leadership experience.
- A proven track record of recruiting, training, and mobilizing small group leaders.
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written.
- Strong leadership, relational, organizational, technical, project management and decision making skills.
- Qualities of diplomacy and discernment.
- Preferably, has completed a master’s level of education theological training.
- Facilitate accessible on-ramps into Community Life Groups for all Elmbrook adults.
- Recruit, coach, train and equip Life Group leaders.
- Regularly evaluate the effectiveness of adult community life group initiatives.
- Actively recruit leaders, follow up with leads, meet with potential group leaders and ascertain life group leadership fit
- Reinforce culture where life-change is expected and planned for
- Providing on-going growth and discipleship opportunities.
- Provide integrated and cohesive communications regarding connection to Community Life Group opportunities for all Elmbrook adults.
- Provide pastoral counsel and shepherding of Elmbrook adults
- Participate in weekday and weekend on-call rotation, weddings and funerals as needed.
- Integrate planning, schedule and programming with broader church calendar and rhythms of platform emphasis and communications.
- Reproduce your role in the lives of other key leaders.
Full-time Exempt Position
40 to 45 hours/week
Salary – dependent on experience, skills & education
Medical - eligibility for all benefits associated with full-time employment, including, medical, dental, vision and life insurance. Refer to the Employee Handbook and information provided by Elmbrook’s insurance vendors for specific details.
Paid Time Off (PTO) – Full time employees are eligible to earn PTO. PTO is accrued on a calendar year basis. Refer to the Employee Handbook for specific details.
403b – Employees are eligible to participate in the 403b pension plan if employees are scheduled to work 20 or more hours per week. Entry dates for the 403b plan are January 1st and July 1st. On an employee’s first anniversary Elmbrook
will match up to 5%.
Holidays – Full time employees are eligible for holiday pay. There are 10 holidays recognized by Elmbrook Church as paid holidays; refer to the Employee Handbook for specific details.
Adult Hub Pastors