Lifehouse Church is looking for a new worship director/pastor to help lead our church into a connection with Jesus. We are losing our worship pastor to a new call and location. Lifehouse is a thriving church that is all about reaching our community for
Jesus. We are not looking for a "show" (those churches are a dime a dozen.) We are looking for someone who wants to help draw people into a relationship with Christ through worship, tech, sound and lighting. We are looking for an individual who sees worship
as a lifestyle, not just strumming a guitar and singing songs. We want to find someone who likes to share his/her talents and raise up and recruit new bands and teams. We want someone who is able to pour into others lives by not only leading them musically,
but most of all spiritually.
This is not a job..... This is a CALLING
Areas of Responsibility:
1. Leading worship on Sunday mornings
2. Recruiting a training new bands and musicians
3. Help directing and pastoring those in your care on their spiritual journey's
4. Overseeing Tech/Sound/ and lighting teams
6. Plan and lead our larger productions, such as, Easter and Christmas.
7. Lead and oversee all volunteers in your ministries
8. Be a part of the leadership team of the church.
9. Love to pray and seek the Lord.
10. Love to laugh and have a fun time serving your King.
If this sounds like you and you live on the WEST COAST then please email your resume and a sample of you leading worship. We look forward to hearing from you.
No phone calls please!