Venture Christian Church is looking for a highly skilled Creative Director to give oversight to the artistic expression of our church. Expertise and a passion for design and the art of storytelling is a must for this role, as the Creative Director will lead
the teams that tell God stories through various mediums (web, video, print). This is a position for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, who is creative and on the cutting edge of technology and innovation and is a skilled leader. Personal strengths
in motion graphics, video and graphic design are a must!
Things you'll get to do:
- Conceptualize, ideate and create world class ministry materials/tools, including; graphics, film (sermon bumpers, announcements, testimonies, shorts), web and much more.
- Lead, recruit, train and motivate design and production staff, interns and volunteer teams.
- Engage in active leadership of Creative Community nights on Wednesdays. The primary way we train and develop our creative ministry teams.
- Help plan the elements and flow of the worship service each week (and special services such as holidays) in relation to creative elements.
- Participate as a member of Creative Team in the planing and execution of worship environments.
- Dream big ideas, grow epic teams and accomplish the impossible!
If the above sounds awesome and you're itching to apply! Ask yourself...
Do I have the following?
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Expertise in graphic design, UI/UX, video production, editing, coloring, motion graphics and typography. With a keen eye on current and cool!
- In depth knowledge of scripting, storytelling, directing, lighting, and related software (After Effects, Cinema4D and other Adobe software) - Animation and 3D design are a plus.
- Ability to manage projects and teams and meet deadlines in a fast paced environment.
- Heart to create and foster a team environment and sense of unity among team members.
- A passion for FUN!
And MOST important... Are You?
- An authentic follower of Christ that is pursuing the Lord with his/her heart, mind, and soul.
- Displaying a life growing in all aspects of the fruit of the Spirit (love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control).
- Ready to become a member of Venture and engage in the life of the church and ministry.
- Passionate about discipling, mentoring, training and developing others.
If, after reading the above you simply CAN'T WAIT TO APPLY. Email your resume and current
video reel/portfolio samples to firstname.lastname@example.org - In your subject line write "Coolest Job In The World - Application".