The purpose of the position of Video Director is to coordinate all video elements and volunteers for the capture and playback of the weekly church services.
* Ensure the video teams follow the service schedule and the sermon script for recording sermons.
* Coordinate teams of church volunteers, offering support, scheduling, recruitment and training.
* Maintain timely communication with the Director of Media Services.
* Provide leadership to the volunteers by scheduling, distributing documentation and supervising.
* Ensure the proper function of all media equipment in the video room including training, operation and troubleshooting.
* Coordinating all video elements and volunteers for the capture and playback of the weekly sermon.
* Ministry experience in a local church or other large venue.
* Available for the following schedule:
a. Two hours of preparation, communication and set-up.
b. Sundays from 7 am until 1 pm
* High school diploma required, college degree preferred
* Possess a general knowledge of video equipment (cameras, communication, computer and recording devices) and a willingess to learn.
* Interpersonal and management skills
* Possess a servant heart with an attitude recognizing this position as a support to ministry