The Senior Pastor of CFF has the primary responsibility to:
- preach, teach and lead a team-based ministry model that proclaims the Gospel;
- communicate God’s Word, the timeless truths of Scripture and a clear application of living passionately for Christ each day;
- lead the church in a caring ministry for persons in the church and the community;
- support the vision and mission of the church by working to mobilize, equip, and empower church leadership;
- mentor and develop the leadership potential of our current staff; and
- be a servant leader and demonstrate an approachable spirit and exhibit wisdom and discernment in his counsel.
- He must meet the qualifications of a church leader described in 1 Timothy 3:1-13 and Titus 1:6-9.
- He has a personal conviction and calling to the pastoral ministry.
- He is committed to biblical Christian principles and teachings, both professionally and personally.
- He must have 5 years minimum experience as an ordained senior, lead,associate, or student pastor.
- He should have demonstrated leadership success as a pastor in a church setting, leading and managing multiple staff.
- He must have or be working toward a seminary/theology degree.
- He must pass criminal, financial, and sexual misconduct background checks.
How to Apply:
Specific information about applying for this position can be found at www.cypressfamily.org/pastorsearch
Qualified candidates should submit a hard copy of the required application materials (cover letter and current resume, including references) addressed to:
CFF Pastor Search Team
5425 N Fry Rd, Box 9
Katy, TX 77449