Faith Church exists to reach the disconnected and grow the connected.
Title: Worship & Arts Director (Schererville Campus)
Reports to: Schererville Campus Pastor, Director of Worship and Arts
Function: The Worship & Arts Director will give leadership to all aspects of the creative arts (music, drama, video, graphics, painters, and other media) and technical arts (audio, visual, and other media) as they relate to worship services
and events at the Schererville Campus of Faith Church. This person will work closely with the Campus Pastor, Director of Worship and Arts, and Director of Technical Arts in implementing worship services.
A. A personal relationship with Jesus Christ as Savior that results in a life lived in obedience to the will of God as described in the Bible.
B. Is supportive and loyal to staff members and the church body.
C. Understands and supports the vision of Faith Church and how the Creative and Technical Arts fulfill that vision.
D. Exhibits a spirit of cooperation, teamwork and teach-ability.
E. Possesses a knowledge of technology in sound, video, lighting, computers and their operations.
F. Demonstrates ability to interact with musicians, artists, and technicians.
G. Demonstrates ability to recruit, lead, and manage people, especially volunteers.
1. Lead & shepherd the creative arts teams through discipleship and encouragement.
- Oversee the scheduling of all creative arts teams, such as vocalists, instrumentalists, and drama teams.
- Communicate with Worship Leader,Campus Pastor, musicians, and anyone involved in producing worship services.
- Recruit new participants each year, by holding auditions and periodically hosting “artist gatherings”.
- Assist in arranging and charting music.
- Give leadership to the campus Music Ministry teams, which includes vocalists, instrumentalists, choir, brass, and string players.
- Provide leadership in weekly vocal and instrumental team rehearsals.
- Provide assistance with services and events intended for the entire community of Faith Church (such as the Gathering).
- Participate in weekly worship team and brainstorming meetings with worship and arts staff.
- Develop new teams and leaders as the ministry advances.
CAMPUS WORSHIP TECH COORDINATOR (TAG):
This position would take ownership of weekend worship plans for each site - leading the coordination of elements for Faith Church identity / standards.
- Reviewing and assisting in Planning Center plan for weekend service.
- Creating presentation files for all Worship Services.
- Manage set elements distribution for all campuses.
- Manage video, graphic, motion backgrounds for ProPresentor including recommending and strategizing service “looks” for each weekend
- Shepherd volunteers relationally and spiritually by promoting healthy and growing mini-churches.
- Give oversight to the scheduling process of volunteers, in conjunction with key technical arts volunteer leaders.
- Engage in quarterly meetings with technical arts leaders for communication and encouragement.
III. Time Commitment
A. 20-25 hours/ week
- You will be accountable to the:
- Faith Church-Schererville Campus Pastor
-Director of Worship and Arts
-Director of Technical Arts
-Chief Operating Officer & Chief Financial Officer
A. Hours per week as defined under "Time Commitment."
B. The compensation package is available through the Chief Operating Officer