Our Mission: Impact lives with love, joy, worship and truth
cultivating growing relationships with Jesus Christ.
Director of Music and Marketing
The role of the Director of Music is overseeing the music ministry and local outreach opportunities. The director will work alongside Pastor and lay ministers to carry out our mission as a member of a team in ministry.
Focused work in Music ministry. In accountability to the Senior Pastor, develop ministry and outreach through music and media to engage our multi-ethnic congregation and community in unison with our Leadership Team.
- Developing music, musicians and worship environments in line with the strategic plan of JOY.
- Assessing ministry needs and developing programs and activities to meet those needs.
- Providing training in the congregation and in student ministries to develop the future of worship at JOY.
- Serving as a motivating, inspiring and engaging leader.
- Developing a climate that is safe, supportive, and cultivates spiritual growth, and love across the team.
- Budgeting for music ministry needs and programs.
- Identifying the resources and needs to properly “Market” JOY.
- Oversee, plan and implement development of unified marketing strategies.
- Budgeting for maximum effectiveness in marketing.
- Participate in outreach and follow-up programs.
- Incorporate our annual calendar of activities and programs that are inclusive and promote relationship development and discipleship at levels appropriate to the group.