The Video Systems Specialist is responsible for all live video production in the Main Auditorium of Christ Community Church, St. Charles Campus.
The gift sets important to the fulfillment of this position include Creative Worship, Service & Administration.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Program and operate a video switcher and direct camera crew through a live production.
- Able to understand and troubleshoot an HD/SD-SDI broadcast based video system.
- Serve as the Video l Director during weekend services. This includes all duties required to lead and direct a production crew. (i.e. graphics, shading, cameras, etc.)
- Recruit, train and coach volunteer video production teams.
- Implement all video production requirements for CCC weekend services and major events.
- Manage technical assets at the designated campus, including:
- Maintaining technical inventories & keeping control room area current by presenting a professional working environment.
- Working with the Technical Director on any technical needs or equipment purchases.
- Keeping accurate paperwork for warranty and maintenance issues.
- Manage and perform maintenance schedule for all technical equipment in your area.
- Research and develop new products and make new project recommendations to the Technical Director.
- OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES AS DIRECTED BY THE TECHNICAL DIRECTOR & CREATIVE ARTS TEAM CAPTAIN - The Video Systems Specialist agrees to take on additional responsibilities as directed by the supervisor and as necessary for the continued development of the Creative
Arts ministries of Christ Community Church. These responsibilities will most likely be added according to the gifts, passions and talents of the employee, designed to address the growing and changing needs of the ministry team and may be added at the initiative
and discretion of the supervisor.
- Reports to and interacts most significantly with the Technical Director
- Works as a team member on the Creative Arts team
- Interacts frequently with the producers and technical staff at all campuses
- Meets with other ministry leaders and team members to coordinate events with a live video component
- Submits to the Senior Pastor and Board of Elders of Christ Community Church
- Bachelor’s degree in cinematography, liberal arts, media studies or another related field of study, or the equivalent relevant experience
- Full knowledge of live video production and HD-SDI video systems; working knowledge of audio, lighting, multimedia, music and staging
- Good experience/skill with technical equipment preventative maintenance & troubleshooting
- Knowledge and ability to operate broadcast level technical gear including video switcher, camera, matrix router, recording gear and digital video equipment
- Experience leading and supervising production team staff and volunteers; strong team building and leadership skills
- Ability to work independently to manage projects and meet deadlines; thrives in a fast-paced, project-based environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals in a diverse community
- Key spiritual gifts of Creative Worship, Service & Administration
- Flexibility in scheduled work hours based upon special events and regular weekend services
- Willingness to commit in membership to Christ Community Church within the first 12 months of employment
- Ability to fulfill the physical, mental and emotional requirements of the position, and work within the necessary work environments, as listed
- in the attached ADA task list, which is considered an addendum to this job description
- Willingness and ability to comply with and support all policies, procedures, standards and statements outlined in the Employee Handbook,
- position papers and other governing documents created for Christ Community Church
- A growing committed follower of Jesus Christ. (1 Tim 3:1-7; Titus 1:6-9)