DIRECTOR OF CHORAL MUSIC
Central Kitsap Presbyterian Church (CKPC)
9300 Nels Nelson Road, Bremerton WA 98311
- Lead the Chancel Choir in an anthem / offertory and choral responses as needed per week. This is typically accomplished with one evening rehearsal per week.
- Produce special music events at Christmas time and during Holy Week, e.g. Tenebrae Service, Cantatas, etc.
- Communicate with choir members, media specialist, other musicians and church office regarding music, scheduling issues, etc.
- Attend staff meetings and work with the pastor in planning worship events
- Provide spiritual and relational leadership for the choir
- Maintain electronic and manual music files.
- Successful experience in conducting choral/choir groups
- Prefer degree in music, with an emphasis in choral training and conducting
- Desire to become a part of a worship team and the life of CKPC
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to recruit, train, mentor and inspire volunteers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An open, honest, enthusiastic attitude toward others
Contact: Lee Riley, Pastor
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
CKPC Phone number: (360) 692-5000
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 750, Silverdale, WA 98383