Director of Facilities (full-time)
Pinelake is seeking a Director of Facilities. This person will be responsible for the overall maintenance of Pinelake’s facilities.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Develop, oversee, and evaluate systems for all aspects of maintenance, housekeeping, and construction.
- Establish and monitor metrics to ensure all essential duties are delivered at the highest level possible and prepare performance evaluations for assigned personnel.
- Develop systems for assuring optimal consumption of energy and other resources.
- Develop and maintain as Asset Management program for all facilities related equipment and systems, including commissioning, preventative maintenance and end-of-life replacement.
- Oversee the automated church calendar process and associated set-up and housekeeping of each event.
- Manage multiple facilities projects and maintenance vendors with a high level of attention to detail.
- Prepare and manager departmental budgets.
- Work closely with Executive Pastor of Operations during seasons of new campus development to manage the construction budget setup of new facility.
As a church and individually, we expectantly live out Christ-centered, Spirit-led, ongoing stories of life change. We celebrate this vision of life change by striving to develop Christ-followers who Learn from Christ, Live for Christ, and Lead others to
Bachelor’s degree plus 5 to 10 years of demonstrated work experience in facilities management which 5 years must be at a Director level or 10+ years of experience at a Director Level. Strong organizational, financial, project management, interpersonal, and
management skills required. ?Must be self-motivated and enthusiastic, able to think and work independently, be a team player, have sound judgment skills, and able to delegate effectively. Must be able to work flexible hours (including nights and weekends as
needed) in a fast-paced, professional office environment. Must be proficient in the use of computers and Microsoft Office software (Excel, Word, Outlook) as well as web-based applications.? Certification in facilities management (CFM) is desirable.
Pinelake is a multi-campus congregation with venues in Clinton, Madison/Ridgeland, Brandon/Reservoir, and Starkville, Mississippi. Our campuses are bound together by one common vision and mission under one leadership team, and each campus has pastors who
serve their local community of believers.