Video Director at Fairfax Community Church
Join a dynamic, talented and creative team of individuals who are passionate about utilizing the power of video to tell the story of Jesus Christ and His Love. The greatest story ever told. Your job will be to work with the creative arts team to create dynamic, mind-shifting, heart tugging content.
We are growing and we want to bring fresh new styles and faces on board at Fairfax Community Church (www.Fairfax.cc) and are looking for a Video Director.
Primary Job Responsibility:
• Oversee and produce cutting-edge videos for the weekend services and other ministries. Must be able to take project from beginning to end, i.e., concept to production to edit to final.
• Collaborate in creative meetings to plan sermon series and contribute ideas.
• Lead and build the volunteer video team (camera operators, grips, video editors, actors, script writers), which includes recruiting, scheduling, training and mentoring the team.
We are seeking a highly motivated individual who is organized and affirms the mission and core values of Fairfax Community Church (see http://www.fairfax.cc/ourmission). We value and depend on the utilization of volunteers to accomplish our mission.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is passionate about the church, sharing Christ, video production, motion graphics, video editing and having fun. You MUST have a heart for the church, be a good storyteller, able to storyboard, craft and shape a story and make it resonate with people from all walks of life.
• Strong skills using Final Cut Pro, Soundtrack Pro, Adobe After Effects and Cinema 4D.
• Comfortable working on a Mac.
• Some experience in Adobe Creative Suite including Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Ability and desire to learn new software programs quickly.
• Must be organized, a creative thinker and highly productive working in a fast paced team environment.
• Christ follower with a genuine desire to serve
• Trustworthy, dependable and loyal
• Enthusiastic self-starter and problem solver
• High sense of urgency and professionalism
• Strong self-confidence and superior interpersonal skills
• Adjusts easily in a fast paced, changing environment
This is a full-time position at Fairfax Community Church located in Fairfax, VA. We thank all applicants for their interest in Fairfax.cc; however only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted. Qualified applicants only, please.
To apply, please email your resume, cover letter, salary expectations and a demo reel to email@example.com with the job title as the subject. A good demo reel should be under 2 minutes. For a good sample, visit http://www.vimeo.com/9951547
Please provide a link to your demo reel online. No demo CDs will be accepted.
Fairfax Community Church (www.Fairfax.cc) is located in the Washington, D.C. metro area with a mission to engage the culture with the good news of the Kingdom and invite others into a community committed to following Jesus. Fairfax.cc is a growing community with a weekly attendance of 2,500 and an impact that reaches around the world.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30