Atascocita Community Church
Humble, Texas, United States
400 to 500
Atascocita Community Church, located in the fast growing city of Atascocita, Texas, is looking for a Children’s Ministry Pastor or Director who is passionate about leading kids, parents, and leaders into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are
looking for a leader who can lead our Children’s Ministry to the next level.
Atascocita Community Church is a 16-year-old church that averages 100 children on Sundays from birth to 5thgrade. Atascocita Community Church was planted by Union Baptist Association in 1998 and participates with other local churches to share
the word of God to our community. You can find out more about ACC at www.atascocta.org. Our vision is “Reaching the unchurched and helping them become fully devoted followers of Christ”.
- Be a mature, growing disciple with a consistent devotional life
- Meet the spiritual qualifications found in 1 Timothy and Titus
- Exhibit a missional lifestyle and mindset
- Be a capable, engaging leader
- Possess a love and passion for making disciples
- Be a strategic thinker
- Have a pulse on current movements in Children’s Ministry
- Be self-motivated
- Exhibit an entrepreneurial and flexible attitude
- Have the ability to organize, recruit, and train leaders in all aspects of CM
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Be a capable team leader and multiplier of people
- Fit with our current leadership team
- Oversee Children’s Ministry from birth to 5th grade.
- Develop and lead a ministry designed to make disciples who make disciples
- Recruit, lead, train, equip, and motivate volunteer teams
- Create environments to help children come to know Jesus, grow in Him, and serve Him daily
- Participate in other ministry duties as determined by the Lead Pastor, Family Pastor and Elders.
- Create ministry budgets and strategies.
- Will be under the overall guidance of the Family Pastor, Lead Pastor, and Elders
- Will report directly to the Family Pastor
Please direct your Resume to email@example.com