Crossview Church is located north of Fort Wayne, IN in the rural town of Grabill. We are part of the Fellowship of Evangelical Churches. Located on 17 beautiful acres and with a heart to reach the lost and make disciples, we are poised for growth. With
a long history of gifted youth pastors, we are searching for a part-time youth pastor to help meet the spiritual needs of our youth. Listed below is the job description:
1. The Youth Pastor must be committed to the process of spiritual transformation through the practice of spiritual disciplines. (Rom. 12:1-2)
2. The Youth Pastor is to develop a personal “Spiritual” and “Leadership” growth plan.
3. The Youth Pastor is to implement a process for discipling the youth towards spiritual maturity.
4. The Youth Pastor is to oversee the Sunday night youth meeting which includes games, food and biblical teaching.
5. The Youth Pastor may be called upon to preach 1-2 times a year.
6. The Youth Pastor is to oversee fundraising, and the working of the “Knee Patch Booth.” When absent, the youth pastor must contact parents to supervise the “Knee Patch Booth.”
7. The Youth Pastor is to take the youth to special events such as Miracle Camp, Ice Camp and Summer Mission Trips.
1. Attend Church-wide fellowship events.
2. Assist the Senior Pastor with pastoral duties in crisis or severe situations.
3. Meet with Senior Pastor weekly.
1. The Senior Pastor.
20-25 hours a week
$20,000/yr, business expense account and mileage are in addition to the yearly salary.
Interested candidates should send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. More information can be found at www.crossviewministries.org.