Status: Full-time, Salaried
Position Title: Administrative Pastor
Reports to: Lead Pastor
- The Administrative Pastor works under the direction of the Lead Pastor and in close cooperation with lead staff and administrative teams to implement the vision, mission, and values of the Church. He will give general oversight to all administrative areas
and administrative employees with primary responsibilities in strategic planning, stewardship development, business management, financial operations, campus operations, office/I.T. management, human resources, and campus development.
Job Responsibilities & Duties
- Work under the leadership of the Lead Pastor and as a part of the lead staff team to set mission, vision, and overall ministry strategy; oversee strategic planning processes; lead stewardship development; manage church finance procedures; oversee budget
preparation and reports; manage campus operations; oversee human resources processes; oversee all legal, insurance, business, facility operations; general office management; major management of construction projects;
- Above all, a Christ-centered life; a call to serve the Church; a work-life characterized by servant-leadership; a commitment to authentic spiritual community in the work environment.
- Detail-oriented, with significant gifts in administration, organization, planning, and organizational leadership.
- Leadership Skills: coaching of assigned staff, along with the ability to exercise productive accountability; systems thinker; decision maker; big picture perspective but with an eye to detailed implementation.
- Pastoral Skills and Gifts: Must be willing to stand on Biblical principles; have a healthy balance between personal/family life and ministry; spiritual gifts of administration and leadership; must be 1 Timothy 2 elder-qualified; servant-heart for staff
and members of the congregation; close kinship in philosophy with the Church and, specifically, with the Lead Pastor.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree from an accredited college or university. Seminary education preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in executive management.
- Served in church or ministry organizations for at least 10 years.
- Strong business/ finance/ accounting/ HR/ organizational systems knowledge.