***DO NOT apply through churchstaffing (i.e. Don't click the button below). It does not provide us with all we need to process your application.***
*** To be considered for this position, please email requested information to: firstname.lastname@example.org***
Northlake Church in Lago Vista, Texas is seeking a Senior Pastor to answer the call to lead growth and kingdom impact through Northlake Church for Jesus every day.
Who we are:
Lago Vista is a gorgeous small town in the Texas Hill Country and located on the North Shore of Lake Travis which is about 30 miles Northwest of Austin. Our reach and impact is concentrated on the Lago Vista School District boundaries. The North Shore community within these boundaries is around 10,000 residents.
The mission of Northlake Church is simply, “To give our lives to encouraging and equipping people to pursue Jesus and His likeness.” Because of our passion for Jesus Christ and our love for our community, our vision is for “Every man, woman, and child on the North Shore has the opportunity to experience and hear the life changing message of Jesus Christ from someone at Northlake Church.”
The heart of our church is “In Lago for Lago.” We are a compassionate church that seeks in all things to submit to and be transformed by the inerrant authority of Biblical scripture to be missional in our community and beyond.
- We value people having the freedom to join us wherever they are on their spiritual journey.
- We value our mission over our traditions.
- We value giving God our very best.
- We value generosity in all aspects of our lives to God’s work in our community.
- We value multi-generational fellowship.
- We value investing in families and the next generation.
The following qualities are highly valued:
- An enthusiastic teacher that is inspiring and encouraging both through preaching and discipleship.
- A strategic thinker who can plan, pursue, and implement our vision by equipping and empowering leaders and teams who are aligned with the vision.
- A teacher who can effectively equip the church for evangelism in our growing community.
- A spiritual leader that is caring and compassionate, willing to devote personal time in prayer and with those in need.
1) Leadership and Vision
- Seek God’s word and God’s will for Northlake Church
- Discern and communicate vision, direction, and strategy
- Lead, shepherd, and develop the board of Elders, pastoral team, other support staff and ministry team leads
- Inspire, influence, and challenge the spiritual well-being of the congregation so that they may glorify God in their public and private lives – both corporately and as individuals
2) Preach and Teach
- Communicate God’s word, speaking to people’s spiritual needs in a language relevant to our church culture and community
- Deliver sermons that are biblically accurate and emotionally inspiring, with a high emphasis on practical application leading to life transformation
3) Set an Example
- Model a life passionate for Jesus Christ and for the work of His church
- Model a heart committed to reaching those far from God and making disciples
- Model a life that shows consistency of spiritual growth
The Senior Pastor shall:
- Meet the requirements for office as listed in 1 Timothy 3:1-7 and Titus 1:6-9
- Embrace Northlake Church Core beliefs, Mission, Vision, and Values as outlined in our Partnership manual
- A degree from an accredited seminary or Bible college
- A minimum of five years experience in pastoral ministry in a church of at least 150
- Experience, and a heart for community outreach and evangelism
Senior Pastor will live within the Lago Vista Independent School District boundaries. Reasonable time will be given to relocate and can be discussed further during interview process.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are requested to send a cover letter, resume, salary requirement, and contact information via email, with the subject “Northlake Senior Pastor,” to: email@example.com.
Also, applicants need to include an audio, video file, or web link to recent sermons. Video is preferred. Applicants will not be considered without a sermon sample. If a video file is not available, a DVD submission under a separate cover is acceptable. All submitted information will be treated as “confidential” but will not be returned to applicant.
To be considered, you must include all required materials. The Pastor Search Committee will attempt to acknowledge receipt of timely and complete submitted candidate packages. Due to the volume of submissions, we may not be able to deliver confirmation to all candidates. If you have submitted your application and would like to check on the progress of the search, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to update you. If Northlake Church would like to pursue your application, you will be notified with more details. Final candidates will be asked to provide additional information later in the selection process and to engage in an interview with our search committee.
View our website www.mynorthlake.com or you can find us on Facebook ‘Northlake Church’ and ‘Northlake Youth’. Twitter mynorthlake and northlakeyouth.
We apologize that our website is currently being renovated.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior PastorPrivate Profile
- Magnolia, Texas
- December 6
Senior PastorBethel Baptist Church
- Newell, Iowa
- December 4
Senior PastorPrivate Profile
- Gallatin, Missouri
- December 1
"Gang Church" Lead PastorInFaith
- Fresno, California
- December 1
Church Planter in Central NebraskaInFaith
- central, Nebraska
- December 1