***Do not apply through churchstaffing.com (i.e. Don't click the button below). It does not provide us with all we need to process your application.***
Bayside Church-Woodland is looking for a Children’s Pastor who …
- is known for their integrity, honor, faith, prayer and compassion from those who know him/her.
- has a heart for the community, evidenced by this person’s willingness and ability to connect locally.
- is effective at both reaching the lost and making disciples of those who are in Christ, and have a clear strategy to accomplish both.
- exhibits excellent communication skills, with an obvious love of Jesus, able to present the Bible clearly and in a manner that can make it fun for children AND can teach them as well.
- develops children to be effective and vibrant contributors to the community and body of believers.
- is skilled in relationships, and understands the value of systems that keep the ministry healthy.
- values the importance of developing and growing leaders and will have a demonstrated track record of doing so.
- possesses at least 3-5 years experience in as a Director or Pastor of Children’s Ministries
(preferred but not required)
- has earned a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited 4-year college (preferred but not required)
- is in agreement with Bayside Church-Woodland’s Statement of Faith.
To learn more about our church, our community, and to review the full job description. Go to:
We are receiving resumes until May 30. After careful review of all resumes, our search team will contact the selected candidates to move on to the next step in the process.
Any and all inquiries should be made to:
Please do not call our office for inquires or updates.
Thank you for your interest in our Children’s Pastor Position.