Glorieta Camps in Glorieta, New Mexico is looking for a full time Social Media Coordinator.
This unique position requires a passion for creativity in a variety of different mediums including graphic design, photography and videography.
The pourpose of this job is to fulfill our mission through the creative management of all our social media channels in order to achieve a form of ministry through marketing.
-Produce a variety of content for daily communication to all applicable social media outlets for the Glorieta campus
-Aid in the development of marketing schedules/campaigns
-Coordinate online activity and traditional marketing calendar to match
-Track social media influence through measurable goals.
-Evaluate and execute multiple department needs for social media marketability while maintaining brand consistency.
-Participate in production of video content for internal and external use.
- Collaboration with Camp Eagle Texas campus / staff to maintain brand consistency
- Dream up innovative ideas to communicate what’s happening at this campus
Education, Abilities, Skills, Experience:
The ideal candidate will have:
- A degree in marketing, journalism, videography, new media or equivalent experience in similar field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (including proofreading and copywriting)
- Expert knowledge of social media marketing strategy and trends
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite focusing on Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and Premiere Pro
- Proficiency in digital photography and DSLR video production
- Willingness to perform routine tasks regularly and on time, with deadlines weekly and monthly for most tasks.
- Passion for discovering and implementing new and innovative forms of communication
Other Duties of ALL Glorieta Camps Staff:
Glorieta 2.0 operates year-round. We have guests on the premises almost every day of the year. Serving guests is our number one priority, and therefore ALL staff must participate in guest service in some capacity. Tasks may include cooking, cleaning,
facilitating group activities, running retail locations, general maintenance of camp property, and work projects as needed. There are often groups here on weekends, and all staff members will be required to work certain weekends as needed.
Interested applicants please visit glorieta.org/apply and begin a basic application. Once completed, send resume and portfolio including examples of your most recent graphic design, photographic or video work
All applications that do not include recent photographic, design or video work samples will be ignored.