Save The Nations, Inc. is an 8 year old church in the heart of Davie, Fl. We are seeking a person (preferably a married couple due to the nature of having to cousel girls and boys) with a passion for this generation of youth. Would love a full-time person but will be willing to start a part-time person. Position would begin immediately.
YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO
· Assist in overseeing the growth and development of the STN Youth Ministry which varies in ages from 12-18
· Recruit, Lead and mentor other Youth Ministry volunteers (that are not the parents)
· Enjoy being around teenagers for more than 2 hours
· Have a sense of calling to youth ministry
· Recruit and develop volunteers
· Build relationships with parents and students alike
· Teach the Youth service each week
· Plan and execute youth activities throughout the month
· Oversee execution of High School Summer Camp
· Build relationships within the community (partner with schools, organize events, etc)
IT WOULD ROCK IF YOU
· You must be following Justin Timberlake on Twitter
· If you use hastags in your text messages
· Be passionate about Jesus and STN and represent both with excellence, on and off the job.
· Be able to work with a team of people.
· Be a continual learner willing to learn from various sources and people.
- Ability to work with youth and young adults;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to plan, organize, lead, and guide complex projects and spontaneous activities related to youth ministries;
- Competence in basic lay counseling and listening skills appropriate for youth ministry
- Willingness to work cooperatively with others, to maintain a positive outlook and disposition, and to be flexible in solving problems;
- The ability to protect the reputation and integrity of others through strict confidentiality. Refraining from indiscriminately sharing personal information is critical. Discretion must be exercised when dealing with the public, youth and their parents, and the church’s leaders and members;
- Weekly attendance at worship and Sunday School at STN is expected;
- Completion of college-level or higher course work in Christian Education and/or Youth Ministry, and/or comparable experience is desired but not mandatory, if person comes with suitable experience.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Preschool Ministry LeaderPark Cities Presbyterian Church
- Dallas, Texas
- January 19
Next Steps PastorBeach Church
- Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
- January 19
Accounting SpecialistRock Point Church
- Queen Creek, Arizona
- January 18
Pastor, Adult Groups - Reservoir CampusPinelake Church
- Brandon, Mississippi
- January 16
Pastor, Adult Groups - Madison CampusPinelake Church
- Madison, Mississippi
- January 16
Save The Nations
STN is an 8 year old church plant whose mission it is to save the nations. We strive to achieve our mission via the DREAM ..develop leaders, release destiny, empower people, assist the hurting and make discples. We are a multi-racial community with a love for God and a desire to see our community, our state and our nation changed by the Love of God.More...