The Technical Ministries Associate will work under the direction of the Technical Ministries Coordinator and alongside the Lighting Director and Video Producer to support and implement the vision and goals of Church of the Redeemer. This includes leading
and developing volunteer staff and overseeing and managing technical systems at the Gaithersburg Campus. Candidate must be a great team player whose broad based production experience will allow him or her to fulfill any production role with excellence.
Candidate must have a healthy relationship with God through Jesus Christ. He or she must develop and grow spiritually through personal devotion as well as through church community, i.e. small groups and Christian fellowship.
Technical Experience Needed For This Position:
- 3-5 years of experience in large church production or live/tour production.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on digital audio consoles including Yamaha CL series consoles, Midas Pro 9, SoundCraft VI4.
- Ability to mix live audio of various musical styles.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on lighting control systems and consoles and fixtures (conventional, moving, and LED).
- Ability to program creative lighting with understanding of lighting for video.
- Extensive knowledge and experience on visual presentation including ProPresentor systems and PowerPoint.
- Experience on media server systems and large scale video switcher broadcast pix
- Ability to read and comprehend blueprints for construction and AVL signal flow/infrastructure.
Develop and lead large Technical Ministry volunteer teams including
lighting, audio, and visual ops teams:
- Cast vision and minister to team members
- Provide training for team members
- Develop volunteer team leaders; train to coach and mentor others
- Recruit and assimilate new team members
- Plan team development events for training, fellowship, spiritual growth
- Encourage participation in other spiritual growth opportunities