STUDENT MINISTRIES ASSOCIATE
The vision of First Baptist Rogers (FBR) is “Real. Life. Connections.” FBR is one Church in multiple locations reaching Northwest Arkansas. The vision of the Student Ministries Associate should be to seek to fulfill FBR’s vision by visualizing FBR as one church in multiple locations by developing their gifts in student ministry leadership, building relationships with students, and planning ministry activities.
The Mission at FBR is “Come. Connect. Grow. Serve. Go.” The mission of the Student Ministry Associate is to fulfill the mission of FBR by engaging students in the process through building community, engaging spiritual journeys, and ledership development. The mission specifically focuses on Northwest Arkansas, and generally to all of the world. Northwest Arkansas includes a thirty-mile radius from the Pleasant Grove Campus location.
The Student Ministries Associate serves as a full-time hourly associate with benefits under the direct supervision of the Pastor of Student Ministries. He/she will coordinate events with the Pastor of Discipleship and/or Pastor of Student Ministries as needed.
- Pass a Criminal and Child Maltreatment Registry background check.
- Engage and complete a systematic student ministries mentorship with the Pastor of Student Ministries to develop leadership, practical experience, strategic planning, and future opportunities for success.
- Read and discuss several books related to student ministries with Pastor of Student Ministries.
- Have served in a like-minded local church for at least the last three consecutive years, at least one of which was in student ministry.
- Affirm and live by the Baptist Faith and Message of 2000.
- Conform personal and professional conduct to a conservative, orthodox interpretation of Scriptural requirements.
- Build relationships with students.
- Meet regularly with key ministry leaders and students for encouragement and equipping.
- Help in the ongoing recruitment and training of new leaders.
- Lead a small group.
- Work with Pastors to develop curriculum for the following school year.
- Meet weekly with Pastor of Student Ministries to clarify vision, goals, and strategy.
- Lead Wednesday Night Ministries during the summer.
- Participate in the evaluation of the ever-changing needs of the student ministry and work to strengthen the present program based on those needs.
- Assist the Pastor of Student Ministries with overall administrative and operational support for the ministry.
- Take risks, fail, evaluate, watch, learn, and grow.
PRIMARY EVALUATION TOOL
- Number of active students.
- Number of student salvations and baptisms.
- Achievement of Goals and Objectives.
SECONDARY EVALUATION TOOL
- Annual number of First Time Guests.
- Annual number of baptisms.
- Annual worship attendance.
- Annual average small group attendance.
- Annual number of new members.
- Annual stewardship.
THIRD EVALUATION TOOL
- Chemistry, Competence, Character
To be discussed at time of interview.
Please contact Pastor Billy Sanderson at firstname.lastname@example.org for inquiries or to submit resumes.
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Director of Children and Youth MinistriesBeloit First Christian Church
- Beloit, Kansas
- January 23
Associate Pastor of Children and Youth MinistriesBeloit First Christian Church
- Beloit, Kansas
- January 23
Associate PastorPeace Lutheran Church
- Hazen, North Dakota
- January 22
Director of Christian Education for Children, Youth and FamiliesSpring Valley Presbyterian Church
- Columbia, South Carolina
- January 21
Student Pastor - 1766MinisterSearch
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- January 21
First Baptist Rogers
Propelled by the Great Commission, First Baptist Church of Rogers has sought to reach the nations for Christ. Since 2002, FBC Rogers began using Acts 1:8 as their missions strategy giving millions of dollars in support of local, state, national, and international ministries. In Northwest Arkansas, they have supported the Samaritan Community Center, Loving Choices, Reality Check, provide a free medical clinic and food pantry. In addition, they are actively involved in international church planting as well as provide care for widows and orphans i More...