Oak Hills Church (Crownridge Campus)
Overseeing campus development and growth in the specific areas of ministry to Middle School and High School students and families.
OAK HILLS CHURCH PROFILE
Oak Hills Church is a multi-site church with five locations throughout San Antonio and one in Fredericksburg, Texas. Each campus celebrates a shared passion to reach their city and neighbors through the Gospel of Jesus Christ and a commitment to grow believers in their Christian walk. We are blessed with a teaching team of Senior Minister, Randy Frazee and Minister of Preaching Minister, Max Lucado. The vision of Oak Hills Church is to see the presence of Christ in every neighborhood, a decision for Christ in every seeker, and the maturity of Christ in every Disciple.
The Student Minister will serve as the key leader and communicator of Student Ministry at the Crownridge Campus of Oak Hills Church. The ideal candidate will have a track record of building and growing a campus Student Ministry, being an excellent communicator and collaborator, and bringing an innovative mindset to leadership and problem solving. The ideal candidate will be creative, energetic, technologically advanced, and possess the ability to motivate others. The Crownridge Student Minister will work with the Crownridge Campus Minister and the Minister to Students to ensure alignment with the overall Oak Hills Church vision, enhance programs already in place, and create new initiatives that are strategically aligned. Building a ministry where students are growing in faith, maturity, and influence will be the centerpiece of the position. The effective Student Minister will help our ministry grow measurably in the number of students participating weekly as our campus and community continue to grow.
- Execute OHC Student Ministry Plan in order to build a strong growing ministry to Middle School and High School students and their families.
- Catalyze a culture of Christ-centered collaboration and creativity throughout the programming and initiatives of the Crownridge Student Ministry.
- Manage, and develop a healthy staff team, including directors of high school and middle school, 1.5 administrative assistants, and give oversight to at least one 12-month Student Ministry Associate who will serve May-May.
- Recruit, train and mentor a team of volunteers who serve the Middle School and High School Ministry.
- Develop, resource and give oversight to the Crownridge Student Ministry (grades 6-12), ensuring the effectiveness of all systems necessary for sustaining a thriving ministry, including database, calendar, budget, recruiting, training, and visitor and MIA youth follow-up processes.
- Teach large-group student gatherings, small groups, and events for parents and leaders.
- Serve together with the Crownridge staff team in a creative, fun, collaborative and team-oriented environment.
- Build a Student Ministry that is highly intentional about equipping parents and partnering with them to strengthen the family as the focal point of discipleship.
- Create, sustain, and regularly improve systems for launching students into servant leadership roles both within the ministries of OHC (e.g., Bibleland) and beyond (e.g., school-based Bible studies).
- Collaborate with Minister to Students to execute church’s overall discipleship plan and the curriculum plan for the Student Ministry.
- Collaborate with the Minister to Students to create and regularly improve systems for engaging students in the larger life of Crownridge Campus beyond the Student Ministry.
- Collaborate with the Minister to Families and the Minister to Students in leadership and development of ministry initiatives to OHC families.
- Integrate the Crownridge Student Ministry Staff with all-campus Student Ministry events including Summer Backyard Bible Clubs, Family Milestones and 3-4 campus-wide events/year.
- Refer students, parents, or families to OHC counseling ministry as needed.
- Support evangelistic and community outreach ministries and related discipleship events for students including local, regional and international mission trip planning and implementation.
- Develop and execute Crownridge events including, but not limited to camps, retreats, fellowships, etc.
- Collaborate with Minister to Students to develop mechanisms for connecting the Student Ministry to the Neighborhood Strategy..
- Develop an innovative communication plan and orientation process for parents of students in the Crownridge Student Ministry.
- I report to: Crownridge Campus Minister
- Reporting to me:
- Crownridge High School Director
- Crownridge Middle School Director
- Crownridge Student Ministry Associate(s)
- Crownridge Student Ministry Assistants
- I work directly with:
- Minister to Students, Oak Hills Central Support
- Minister to Families, Oak Hills Central Support
- I work closely with: Campus Ministry Leaders (Children’s, Women’s, Prayer, Community Life, etc.), SM Volunteers, Communication Arts Department, Campus-Wide Student Ministry Staff, and the Crownridge College Minister.
- Bachelor’s Degree in ministry-related area or equivalent post-graduate ministry training
- 3-5 years Student Ministry experience in a medium to large-church setting
- A Christian testimony, a life of discipleship, and a heart for the unreached
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter who values excellence in ministry
- Full support of OHC Strategic Plan and OHC Student Ministry’s alignment with that vision.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send the following documents To Patti Schmidt in Human Resources at email@example.com
- Resume and
- OHC Employment Application (located at http://oakhillschurch.com/employment/ )
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Senior Pastor (767612)The Shepherd's Staff
- USA Southeast, Florida
- October 24
Youth PastorOrchardville Church
- Xenia, Illinois
- October 24
Youth PastorVictory Temple Assembly of God
- Jasper, Indiana
- October 22
Youth PastorGrace Point Church
- Newtown, Pennsylvania
- October 20
Youth/ music PastorScappoose Foursquqre
- Scappoose, Oregon
- October 20