Responsible for leading the creative process and production of videos and visual media elements for weekend services, ministries and special programs. This includes establishing a process and development of initial concepts to post-production that is consistent
with the mission, vision and values of WBC.
Believes in the power of visual media to reach today’s culture with the Gospel, who can lead with the vision and passion and have the ability to build out a video and visual production team.
• Demonstrates ability to take video project from concept to final production.
• Strong skills in storytelling, script writing and storyboarding, shooting, editing, post-production and motion graphics.
• Proficient in DSLR and ENG camera operations, audio, lighting, Final Cut Pro, Adobe Photoshop and Apple Motion or Adobe After Effects.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills.
• Strong program management skills.
• Possesses a strong prior experience in video production.
• Bachelor’s degree. Emphasis in fine arts, film or media-related field preferred.
• Demo reel required for consideration.
• Woodside Bible Church membership.
• Writes, directs, shoots and produces weekly video content for weekend services and other ministries.
• Collaborates with the creative and communications teams to brainstorm and develop video concepts that are strategically sound that help connect the Woodside Bible Church family to God all He is doing through the church.
• Develop and manages multiple production schedules and meets deadlines.
• Build and lead a team of volunteer producers, writers and editors across all satellite campuses.
• Serves as a video production consultant for the satellite campuses and ministries to ensure strategic soundness and to ensure quality.