Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We recently launched our third campus, are just weeks away from breaking ground on a major
building expansion and plans are already in the works to launch our fourth campus.
We are seeking a dynamic leader to join our team as a full-time Elementary Director in Kids Ministry at our Redmond Campus. This person will be a team-player, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Are you fun to be around?
- Do you love seeing kids develop a relationship with Jesus?
- Can you manage details?
- Are you able to lead through volunteers?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Oversee Kids Ministry from Kindergarten-5th Grade at our Redmond campus.
- Develop and lead an engaging ministry where kids learn about Jesus and grow in their relationship with God.
- Recruit, lead, train, equip, and motivate volunteer teams.
- Create irresistible environments where kids have a fun experience and are excited to come back each and every weekend.
- Encourage and equip parents to minister to their children.
- Plan, promote, and execute strategic events for elementary kids on our Redmond campus.
- Lead kids summer camps at all three campuses.
- Responsible for resourcing all three campuses with elementary curriculum.
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience leading kids ministry at a large church. Also, the candidate must be ready
to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process:
Send us the following items:
- Your resume
- StrengthsFinder results
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- And your most recent DISC Leadership Profile.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: firstname.lastname@example.org