Timberlake is a fast growing, creative, tech-savvy, and increasingly multi-racial church committed to reaching people for Christ and growing them in their faith. We recently launched our third campus, are just weeks away from breaking ground on a major building expansion and plans are already in the works to launch our fourth campus.
We are seeking a talented individual to join the team as a full-time Videographer and Graphics Designer. This person will be a team-player, with a track record of success in their last role.
Ask yourself the following questions to see if you’re the ideal candidate:
- Are you fun to be around?
- Do you have experience creating videos and graphics in a growing church environment?
- Is your best work done with an approaching deadline?
- Can you manage details?
- Can you function on a team where change is rapid and work is evaluated on performance?
- Are you a self-starter?
- Do you tithe and serve at a local church already?
Some of the specific responsibilities include:
- Videography: able to write, direct, shoot, edit and produce videos on a weekly basis.
- Graphic Design: able to create designs that fit the branding of Timberlake church for a variety of print and web applications.
- Service Support: able to support weekend production team (camera, lighting, video switching, and audio).
- Film church events/activities in action and seek proactive opportunities to cover the happenings of the church
- Create compelling testimonies, ministry highlights, and announcements for worship services, web, and social media.
- Provide video support for ministries as assigned
- Active contributing member of the Creative Team – helping plan all details of weekend services.
This position requires a positive attitude, an ability to communicate well, relational intelligence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of professional experience creating videos and graphics with excellence. Also, the candidate must be ready to provide solutions, have a propensity to joy, be a future thinker, and be a self-starter.
Check us out at www.timberlakechurch.com
Here's the process:
Send us the following items:
- Your resume
- Compelling Video Sample
- Several Graphic Design samples
- StrengthsFinder results
- Myers-Briggs testing results, which can be found by clicking here http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/JTypes2.asp
- And your most recent DISC Leadership Profile.
Once we’ve received your information we’ll be in touch if we’re going to take the next steps.
Please send your application packet to: email@example.com
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Production Tech DirectorTemple Baptist Church
- Hattiesburg, Mississippi
- January 23
Video ProducerNewbreak Church
- San Diego, California
- January 20
Faith Church - Graphic DesignerVanderbloemen Search Group
- Sunset Hills, Missouri
- January 20
AVL Technical DirectorMorning Star Church
- Dardenne Prairie, Missouri
- January 20
Audio Engineer / Systems TechnicianThe Ark Church
- Conroe, Texas
- January 19