ABOUT OUR CHURCH
Inland Hills Church (IHC) is a 23 year old contemporary so cal church. We are a small group driven church of 2,500 in the heart of the Inland Empire. We believe that true life change happens when people are surrounded by others headed in the same direction.
We use the Meta-Model to do ministry, which means that we have volunteer “coaches” that encourage, equip and oversee volunteer teams of leaders. That’s the crux of how every ministry on campus works. From small groups to outreach to children and students,
we have volunteers that are committed to serving in their ministry.
The Family Life Preschool Ministry Director reports to the Family Life Pastor at Inland Hills Church. This person is a leader of leaders who can coordinate a large number of people, train leaders, execute the vision, teach, solve problems, participate in
planning and executing large events, and communicate with parents and families. This position specifically consists of recruiting, equipping, and leading teams of volunteers (teens – adult), creating and implementing age-appropriate curriculum, creating and
delivering lessons/skits, creating décor/stage design, and providing an environment of learning, care, and safety. Position is 25-30 hours per week, Sundays required.
• Strive to exhibit Six G Living characteristics (Please see the description our website: www.inlandhillschurch.com)
• Humility, desire to continually improve, and passion to build a world-class preschool ministry
• Dependable, flexible, proactive: can get a lot done with limited direction & basic instructions
• Resourceful, foresee challenges and supply possible solutions
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Strong administration and organization skills, computer skills
• Able to lead volunteer teams, recruit, develop and inspire people, set clear expectations and accountability