When applying please have ready and/or send in:
- Leading worship video
- A cover letter expressing your desire to move to Seattle for ministry
-- Salary range $40,000 - $60,000 plus benefits
Worship Pastor Job Description – Shortened Version
(Full text available upon request)
1) General Goals:
- To lead the family of Grace Church to worship the Triune God together in singing
- To teach / shepherd people to worship God in all aspects of life
- Education - Bachelors or Masters in Biblical Studies, Music Ministry, Divinity, or similar degree required. Masters preferred.
- Some type of counseling, discipleship or leadership training is helpful (e.g., NANC or Convergence).
- Experience - Three or more years of music & pastoral ministry
3) Ability -
- Must be musically talented, able to lead in singing, able to read music, and able play an instrument (piano and/or guitar is preferable).
- Must be able to coordinate a worship team and a worship service.
- Must be able to collaboratively work with the pastoral and office staff.
- Must be able to meet deadlines including punctuality.
- Must be able to exegete Scripture and have an understanding of theology in relation to song selection.