East Coast Church is looking for a Full Time: Hard Worker – “All Hands on Deck” type of guy – Self Starter and Finisher – Organizer – Builder - Equipper – Learner - Disciple – Creative – Lover of God and People – Passionate Growing Christ-Follower
- Musician – Lead Vocalist - who God has called to Pastor people in the area of Worship Ministry and Small Groups Ministry. These qualifications are critical to weed out the sleepy people who see ministry as an “easy ride” and don’t have a strong passion
and work ethic.
ECC is a non-denominational church with people of various and no denominational backgrounds. We are a young church of 110-150 people. Average age is 28-34yrs. old – married w/ kids. At East Coast Church we have a “Casual Environment and Serious Faith.”
Our people are mainly New Believers in Christ – moms, dads, prior addicts, real people with real life issues. We often say “It’s OK not to be OK – but it’s not OK to stay that way.” We have a high energy worship – with a full band and vocal team – and we
don’t like to use a drum shield! Passion – Hillsong United – Chris Tomlin – Matt Redman – Desperation Band – Jesus Culture – just a few bands whose music we sing. We are not looking to put on a show – but we do want to utilize the arts – video/audio/lighting/media
as tools to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ.
We currently have 4 Small Groups that need leading – building and oversight as we continue to grow. Our small groups should grow along side our church. One of our core values is “Growing Larger and Smaller at the same time.” We currently use the “Sticky
Church” small group model that uses the Sunday morning message as a small group guide.
East Coast Church started in 2010 – and sold/moved out of a 50 year old traditional church building. We are currently looking for God’s next location and presently meeting in a Seventh Day Adventist Church. We are looking to Re-Launch ECC in the next couple
We are looking for the right person/couple who would embrace the challenges of a new church as well as the excitement of being part of something new from the ground up. We currently have 3 other part-time staff. This position would be the first Full-Time
Pastor hired under the Lead Pastor. If you are interested please send your resume and video links to email@example.com
East Coast Church has an immediate opening for a fulltime Worship/Small Groups Pastor. We’re looking for someone with a heart to create a powerful music experience that will inspire worship and connect people to God and - a leader to facilitate small groups.
- At least 3-5 years experience in worship/music ministry
- Proficient with all rhythm section instruments and equipment, including keyboard, guitars, bass, drums and percussion, amps, mixing board
- A solid vocalist comfortable with leading and coaching other singers
- Experience building teams and developing leaders
- Strong experience with Planningcenteronline.com, ProPresenter, Macs, Adobe Illustrator, Allen and Heath Mixer and stage set-up and tear down
- The ability to oversee the “StartUp” and “Follow Through” of small groups; recruit, train and encourage small group leaders to build a growing relationship with Christ and other people in a small group format
- You are energetic, self-motivated, relational and you love to laugh
-You are a hard worker and willing to do what it takes to lead one more person to Christ (“All Hands on Deck” type of personality)
- You communicate clearly and enjoy welcoming and meeting new people and having a conversation with them
- You love helping other artists/people succeed and in their gifts and talents and you ARE NOT threatened by their abilities
- You thrive in a team environment and feed off others’ ideas
- You are organized and understand the value of good systems
- You are a Leader who is also a Student that consistently strives to learn, to grow and to discover
- You ARE NOT a Prima Donna that loves the spotlight
IT WOULD ROCK IF
- If your spouse (if you are married) is a musician/vocalist that also leads and plays and has a heart for people and worship
- If you are comfortable with a number of different genres of music, both worship and Top 40
- If you are highly comfortable rocking the mic when needed
- If you have friendships with artists inside and outside the church
- Be responsible for creating and executing all music for the weekend experience.
- Be responsible for recruiting, scheduling and training members of the Band/Vocal/Media Teams.
- Be responsible for Recruiting and Training Small Group Leaders
- Be passionate about Jesus and the Church, and represent both with excellence, on and off the job.
Again - we are looking for the right person/couple who would embrace the challenges of a new church as well as the excitement of being part of something new from the ground up. We currently have 3 other part-time staff. This position would be the first
Full-Time Pastor hired under the Lead Pastor. If you are interested please send your resume and video links to firstname.lastname@example.org