Evangel Assembly is a growing Assemblies of God congregation in Tallahassee, Florida. Our mission is to “develop fully devoted followers of Christ who are love-with-skin-on to a hurting world.” Our weekly attendance for children runs between 60-80.
We are seeking a full-time Children’s Pastor for this entry-level position who is passionate to engage, grow and develop children (birth – 5th grade) into fully developed followers of Christ.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following characteristics…
- Possess a strong evangelistic mindset.
- Have an entrepreneurial leadership style.
- Have an engaging and approachable personality.
- Be a team player.
- Be a self-starter, good at multi-tasking and prioritizing projects.
- Have an eye for excellence.
- Be a doer and a developer.
- Possess the ability to coordinate large scale community outreach events.
- Possess the ability to recruit and train adult volunteers.
- Have a proven track record in leading and growing a children’s ministry.
Responsibilities (Quick Overview)
- Primary teacher at the Sunday morning kids experience.
- Oversee and lead existing pre-school director and nursery director.
- Oversee and lead existing Royal Ranger director and MPact Girls director.
- Administrate overall ministry.
- Develop ways to engage parents in the development of their children.
- Bachelors degree
- At least 2 years full-time Children’s Pastor experience in a church of 250 or more.
- *Candidate could be a recent graduate if they possess a level of experience from serving within a large children's ministry somewhere.
Please email your resume and a family photo to email@example.com.