Do you have a passion to see God changing lives? Do you dream in storyboards? Do you have mad skills in video content creation, motion graphics and live video production? Then you might be just the person we are looking for!
Innovative church of over 2,500 located in beautiful Tucson, AZ is searching for a highly-skilled Video Producer / Director to join our dynamic Creative Team.
- Passionate about communication and arts to reach people for Christ
- Fluent in cinematic language including lighting, lens selection, shot composition and directing talent
- A lightning-fast editor who understands deadlines, balancing multiple projects and an extreme commitment to excellence
- An insatiable learner in new techniques, tools and software
- A Teamwork Jedi and an Organizational Ninja
- Field produce and direct short films, ministry promos, message illustrations and communications videos on a daily/weekly basis
- Conceptualize, shoot and edit creative content
- Produce, direct, and lead a team in live production (IMAG)
- Recruit, inspire and lead volunteer teams
- Be fluent in Final Cut Pro, Adobe After Effects, Motion, etc. (or comparable software)
- Know there is ONLY ONE right answer to the debate between Mac vs. PC
Located in the Sonoran Desert valley in the beautiful Southwest, Tucson boasts over 350 days of sunshine a year and amazing panoramic mountain scenery, making it ideal for year-round outdoor recreation! Home of the University of Arizona, Tucson is set in
a vibrant arts community, with over a million residents in the metropolitan area, making it the second-largest city in Arizona after the state capital of Phoenix. Known for its excellent spas, shopping, museums and art galleries, Tucson offers residents a
one-of-a-kind experience in outdoor adventure and nature, heritage and culture, arts and attractions, golf and original Southwest-inspired dining. Tucson is truly the
Real Southwest at it’s best!
In case you missed it: over 350 days of sunshine a year!
Is your heart beating faster yet? Are you convinced you’re the right person for this opportunity?
Don't delay! Send your resume and include video or website links demonstrating your skills to our Creative Arts Pastor, Rob Swanson:
(PLEASE DO NOT apply through Churchstaffing.com, but rather send your information directly.)