At East Side, we believe that God has called us to bring transformation to those who are turning, or returning, to God. We are currently looking for a full-time Media Supervisor to join our team. This role will focus on videography support and will also include creative conceptualization, graphic design and service production support. Building and leading teams is essential to success in the role.
- Give oversight and leadership to the arts/design, web, and video ministries. Work with all East Side employees to effectively promote and execute departmental/church-wide events and programs.
- Oversee the website, mobile app and all social networking connections. Development of web content, using best practices and creative ideas, making weekly updates.
- Design graphics for sermon series carrying theme throughout.
- Graphic design for advertisements including, phone book, mail outs and others as requested.
- Create weekly video announcements and message intros.
- Create baptism, community outreach, special events and end of the year highlight videos.
- Provide technical advice and guidance on design and technical graphics issues to other departments.
- Help to change people’s lives by creating videos to support the vision and mission of East Side.
- This role requires a love for cinematography, telling a compelling visual story, and the ability to see a project through from concept to completion.
- Must be a Christian who exhibits a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by a life of obedience and example.
- Outstanding creative and communication skills with an eye for detail
- Flexible and willing to adapt to changing or competing priorities; a can-do attitude
- Possess excellent time management skills; able to manage multiple demands
- Able to take initiative and work independently
- Continually seeking new ways to grow personally and professionally
- Technical Knowledge - Microsoft Office, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Encore, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, DVD Studio, etc.; DV cameras and operation.
- Knowledgeable of current trends and techniques and able to apply them to work
- 3-5 years successful video & graphics experience preferred
- Cooperative team player and team builder is essential
Videography: able to write, direct, shoot, edit and produce videos (motion graphics, interactive design, viral and promotional videos as well as sermon support)
Graphic Design: able to create designs to be utilized in various print and web applications (promotional flyers, posters, templates, booklets, ads, announcement slides, apparel, banners, and brochures, social media & web graphics, proofs, etc.)
Service Support: able to support weekend production team. (camera, lighting, video switching, video capture and edit of weekend service, etc.)
Position: Media Supervisor
Supervisor: Executive Pastor
Compensation: Full-time Salary plus benefits
Please send resumes to Ron Sears (email@example.com)
East Side Baptist Church (esbc.com)
To apply for this job opening, please first post your resume.
Worship LeaderFirst United Methodist Church of Slidell
- Slidell, Louisiana
- December 2
Modern Service Worship Leader (231711)Private Profile
- USA South , Texas
- December 2
Worship PastorChurch of the Way
- Auburn, Georgia
- December 1
Tech DirectorCalvary Chapel Oceanside
- Oceanside, California
- December 1
Video Producer / CoordinatorCenterPoint Church
- Massapequa, New York
- November 30