Sagebrush Community Church
Kids Multisite Director
Sagebrush is one church in multiple locations. Our vision is to know Christ and to make Christ known. We are seeking a Kids Multisite Director who will lead the Kids ministry with a passion for kids, families, and those who serve.
- Have high energy and enthusiasm while keeping in mind that we want to provide the best church experiences for kids while making Christ known.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and excellent people skills that contribute to the environmental health of the office and the team.
- Conduct all responsibilities and demonstrate problem-solving skills with a high level of excellence, efficiency, and self-initiative.
- Be teachable. Exhibit an aggressive learning and personal growth posture.
- Communicate in a timely, accurate, thorough and consistent manner. Maintain open communication lines and listen carefully.
- Maintain a balanced and healthy work/family relationship.
- Facilitate and run point for Sunday Kids services at the multisite campus.
- Ensure large/small group environments for the different age groups within the Kids ministry are running with excellence and are solid throughout the teaching aspect as well as other details.
- Provide vision and leadership to Sagebrush volunteers, kids, and families.
- Oversee the recruitment, training, and development of leaders for the different age groups within the Kids ministry at the multisite.
- Serve as a communication point person for the multisite regarding Kids services and special events.
- Help organize and participate in all special events including summer camp.
- Bring new and fresh ideas for Kids ministry growth, recruitment, and retainment.
- Coordinate volunteers to serve in areas of Kids ministry where they are gifted and shine.
- Grow to shepherd the families and come along side of them to assist them in the development of their child’s relationship with Christ.
To apply for this position:
Please do not respond through Church Staffing. Please send your resume, a recent photo, and at least 3 professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.