At First Baptist we are ordinary people moving together toward extraordinary life change through a growing relationship with Jesus Christ. We are a downtown church of 700 with a balance of all ages and a very active outreach into our community. Our church
has an unusual urban mix of rich/poor, addicts/mature believers, young/old, married/singles.
1. We desire a church that provides key outreach events, weekly programming, and community for the children and the parents of First Baptist.
2. We desire a church that recruits, trains, and platforms volunteers to minister to our children.
3. We desire a church that reaches, resources, and equips parents of children to be the primary spiritual care giver. (This will be done in conjunction with the Family Pastor.)
1. To Oversee the Children's ministry
2. To effectively welcome and follow up on newcomers
3. Coach and equip parents in effective Christian parenting. (Done in conjunction with the Family Pastor)
4. To reach outside the church to unchurched children and parents.
For more information about First Baptist Church go to www.fbcboise.org.
Please direct all communications to email@example.com.